The Chesapeake Area Killifish Club :: Forums :: Marketplace :: Marketplace

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
STUFF for JULY Meeting!
Moderators: Tarcan Cevik, In2fish, cdiaz
Author Post
clearsky
Mon Jul 12 2010, 09:11pm

Registered Member #5
Ok.... I have 3 female apl lineatus,, good shape and breeding size.... if anyone is interested I will bring them to the meeting.
also:
I have lots of foam coolers... sml, med, and lge.. Let me know soon so I can hold them for you and bring them to the meeting.
Most of my live cultures took a header this past summer with me being gone so much and the heat......lost my whiteworms, banana worms, micro worms, etc....
Also.... 2 of my whiteworm cultures crashed and I think the third one is close.... couldn't deal with the heat, so I am wanting a starting culture to start over if anyone has some....
also, DAPHNIA!DAPHNIA!DAPHNIA! anyone got some to put in the auction... bring em on!!!
If anyone is going to order BS eggs in bulk and planning on splitting it down, I would be in for some...
oh.. and if anyone has any "weird" live cultures,,, ie.. glass worms, midge larvae, etc... I am interested...
Haven't seen anyone for a couple months now so I am eager to get back into it..
david

orchid addict gone to the dogs (and now Killies)
rickdotson
Wed Jul 14 2010, 06:19pm
Registered Member #30
I will bring you some daphnia. My outdoor culture died but I have three inside who are doing well.
Tarcan Cevik
Thu Jul 15 2010, 12:01am

Registered Member #1
I am glad you are coming to meeting. Cris was planing to order BS.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF