Forums

The Chesapeake Area Killifish Club :: Forums :: Forum and CAKC News :: Chit-chatter

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
meeting
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Tarcan Cevik, In2fish, cdiaz, SonnyDispositn
Author Post
SonnyDispositn
Fri Oct 15 2010, 09:18am

Registered Member #26
No, I was thinking of a side of beans. Isn't there a law against serving a rice dish without serving a side of beans? No worries--I'll soak some beans tonight and put them on first thing in the morning. (I wouldn't want CAKA to get cited for a violation or anything.)

I haven't heard of Congre. Is that the same as moro rice?

\"You never know what you\'re going to find, or where you\'re going to find it, so keep looking.\"
-Bob
http://www.sonnysfishroom.com

isleofmann.d
Fri Oct 15 2010, 07:58pm
Registered Member #27
Oops, looks like a missed the RSVP date by a bit. If it's still possible the whole family wants to come(2+2). We can bring a salad of some sort, some chips and guacamole and if I can inspire my daughter maybe something sweet. But if you need or want me to bring something specific just let me know.
-Doug

Niko
Fri Oct 15 2010, 08:08pm
Registered Member #14
Doug that was a big mistake this the Clubs Picnic you did not miss the deadline Bring whatever you want . I will be glad to see You Katie Jessica and Charlie. Hm sweets and health food good Combo See you Sat.

[ Edited Sun Oct 17 2010, 01:10pm ]
rickdotson
Sun Oct 17 2010, 03:05pm
Registered Member #30
Thanks Cris and his wife for hosting a really nice meeting. You have a beautiful home and a nice fish room.
cdiaz
Sun Oct 17 2010, 11:59pm

Registered Member #16
Thanks to all that made it out to Haymarket on Saturday. Terri and I were pleased to host the meeting and are thankful that Mother Nature provided such a nice day. Thanks to the food provided by each member and the Club, we had a good variety for our enjoyment. We hope that everyone had a good time and we look forward to doing it again next year.
SonnyDispositn
Mon Oct 18 2010, 10:46am

Registered Member #26
I definitely had a great time. Thank you once again for hosting.

\"You never know what you\'re going to find, or where you\'re going to find it, so keep looking.\"
-Bob

Niko
Mon Oct 18 2010, 07:03pm
Registered Member #14
Yes what a great meeting it was.other than the relentless wind that hampered my efforts on the grill it could not have been a more perfect day for an outing.I have to thank Cris and Terri for hosting this event at their lovely home.And I have to thank each and everyone that attended . As I looked down from the deck a wonderful seen unfolded in front of me.Children and adults enjoying themselves.People with a common interest (killies)laughing, talking,sharing, just having a good time together and bonding as friends. Thank You all....for you made my Day! and yes I am still smiling. You the members have made this Club what it is. Nick V. (Niko)

[ Edited Sun Oct 24 2010, 07:10pm ]
clearsky
Tue Oct 19 2010, 11:29pm

Registered Member #5
Terri & Chris: thanks again from another person.... It was a very enjoyable day.... learned a bit more, as I do each time I attend a killie function. Chris thanks very much for the live starters.... good to get back on track with my live foods....
Good to see all and hope to make the next meeting...
david

orchid addict gone to the dogs (and now Killies)
Tarcan Cevik
Mon Oct 25 2010, 10:24pm

Registered Member #1
I was really nice to be together friends. Here are some photos from meeting. Enjoy...

http://www.chesapeakekillifish.org/e107_plugins/pviewgallery/pviewgallery.php?album=18
SonnyDispositn
Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:25am

Registered Member #26
Thanks for posting the photos.

-Bob

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF