Forums

The Chesapeake Area Killifish Club :: Forums :: Forum and CAKC News :: Chit-chatter

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Nov. Meeting
Moderators: Tarcan Cevik, In2fish, cdiaz, SonnyDispositn
Author Post
Niko
Sun Nov 21 2010, 01:40pm
Registered Member #14
Thank you Doug & Kattie for hosting the November meeting. I am sure that everyone that attended had a good time and the Club "Appreciated" your hospitality and generosity. Great conversation,great group of friends,wonderful snacks the formula for a successful event. I enjoyed looking at your natural tank set-up fully planted and all the fish thriving and reproducing in an impeccable environment . I am proud of Jennifer and Charlie for their successes in breeding and maintaining their fish...a job well done Bravo. They are the future! It makes me Smile.And those that could not attend, see you in January. In closing let me wish everyone that is reading this a Happy Happy Holiday, God Bless and Thank You from my heart. Niko PS Thank You Ad for your long distant support!

[ Edited Sun Nov 21 2010, 01:48pm ]
rpowell
Sun Nov 21 2010, 06:54pm
Registered Member #34
Sorry I missed the meeting. I actually was on my way there when something happened and I had to turn around and go back home. Those 10 hour round trips still haven't discouraged me.
Niko
Sun Nov 21 2010, 08:19pm
Registered Member #14
Dick sorry that you did not make to the meeting.I hope that all is well. See you soon Niko

[ Edited Sun Nov 21 2010, 09:42pm ]
Tarcan Cevik
Sun Nov 21 2010, 09:49pm

Registered Member #1
It was nice to get together again. Thank you Doug, Kattie,Jennifer and Charlie. Thank you Charlie Ege enjoyed playing with you. Here are some photos from meeting, most of the pictures taken by my father-in-law (Cemal).

http://www.chesapeakekillifish.org/e107_plugins/pviewgallery/pviewgallery.php?album=19
ADRIAAN
Mon Nov 22 2010, 11:34am
Registered Member #25
hoi niko

i hope that you have a nice day ,and you no i think always on you (as my friend for always ).
you know i have always plesure from the other side of the world from this club ,i look on the forum and phootoos,

and i wish all the other people from this club nice days with the meetings and the nice persons that this make possible.

and now i looking for the picture,s from this meeting .

best regards ad
ADRIAAN
Mon Nov 22 2010, 11:40am
Registered Member #25
hoi friends

now i have look the pictures, nice meeting and pictures ,
what did he have a beutiful fishroom ?????
good luck everyone

best regards ad

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF