Forums

The Chesapeake Area Killifish Club :: Forums :: Forum and CAKC News :: Chit-chatter

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
January meeting
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Tarcan Cevik, In2fish, cdiaz
Author Post
Niko
Sat Jan 15 2011, 08:15pm
Registered Member #14
I would like to thank Jen and David Snell for hosting this months meeting at their home.And I would like to Thank Jim Graham for his service to the Club and his continued support. I am sure that after the March wedding he will be back into the swing of things. We had a well attended event with 15 Hungry killi keepers that enjoyed David's chili.Good company,interesting conversations,people mingling and enjoying them selves made this meeting great. So now the Elections are over and the Convention plans are going very well and continue And thanks to Clay Mike Allen and Lee for making the the trip from Delaware and Pa. It is always nice to see those guys See you soon...... From My Heart The best to all...............Nick

[ Edited Sat Jan 15 2011, 08:18pm ]
SonnyDispositn
Sun Jan 16 2011, 10:27am
Registered Member #26
Yes. Many thanks to the Snells. I had a great time. Thank you again for hosting.

\"You never know what you\'re going to find, or where you\'re going to find it, so keep looking.\"
-Bob
http://www.sonnysfishroom.com

Tarcan Cevik
Thu Jan 27 2011, 10:10pm

Registered Member #1
It was great meeting. Here are the meeting photos
http://www.chesapeakekillifish.org/e107_plugins/pviewgallery/pviewgallery.php?album=21
ADRIAAN
Sat Jan 29 2011, 08:12am
Registered Member #25
hello friends

i have seen the photoos from januari meeting ,it was where nice and what a lot of food there .
i hope that it was a pleasure day people .
only i have not see killies or the fishroom ?????

nice breeding .

best regards adriaan
Niko
Sat Jan 29 2011, 10:06am
Registered Member #14
I am sorry there are no pictures of David's Fish-room . David has no fish at this time time.He is going to school and is working many hours. I believe that in the spring he will open his fish room again. It was a very good meeting Adrian.I am happy that you enjoyed the photos.Our net meeting will be at Rick 7 Mary Dotson's house. They have a very nice set-up. Stay well..stay safe my friend Niko
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF